Living Roof Bus Shelter
Living Roof Shelter
Manufactured in our West Yorkshire based factory and built to the required specification to include:
- Entire shelter framework constructed from heavy duty non-rust 6mm aluminium.
- Registered design purpose built roof that perfectly houses and shields the Sedum from the elements whilst also allowing for drainage within the design.
- The Sedum works brilliantly with providing an initial filter of the pollution and particles from transport exhausts, whilst also attracting bees and other pollinating insects.
- Stylish design that can be powder coated in any colour helping to define a route or be on brand for the particular council or transport executive.
- Essentially, the Horizon Shelter is quick and easy to install on site meaning traffic congestion is minimised and more can be fitted in a day.
- All manufactured from fully recyclable materials, sourced from the UK
- 2 Bay – Full End, Half End, Quarter End or Return – All allow for any number of our HALO Advertising Lightboxes.
- Bay – Full End, Half End, Quarter End or Return – All allow for any number of our HALO Advertising Lightboxes.
- 3+ Bay – Full End, Half End, Quarter End or Return – All allow for any number of our HALO Advertising Lightboxes.
Shelter Seating, Flag Post Bracket, Bus Stop Poles, Sleeves & Flags, Electric Housing Box, Solar Powered Courtesy Lighting, HALO Advertising Lightbox, AP TT3 Standard Timetable Case, DRU Double Royal Unit.
To find out more about our innovative approach to delivering products and solutions for passenger hubs, please contact us on 01484 460 909 or [email protected]
"We have been a customer of Horizon's for the last 5 years. We find their fabrications to be consistently to the high standards required for our safety critical products."
Production Manager, ATG Airports